- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
Forrester: The Unified Communications Journey
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement is a testimonial to the increasing influence end users have to force IT to design, develop and deploy a flexible set of UC capabilities. Learn how end user choices in mobility and visual collaboration should factor into vendor consolidation strategies and UC road map architecture.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- Motorola's new Moto 360 smartwatch comes in two sizes and a Sport version
- What's the deal with Apple-Cisco deal?
- Google's productivity suite updated with dictation, integrated search and more
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy