- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Forrester: The Unified Communications Journey
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement is a testimonial to the increasing influence end users have to force IT to design, develop and deploy a flexible set of UC capabilities. Learn how end user choices in mobility and visual collaboration should factor into vendor consolidation strategies and UC road map architecture.
Please supply your email address to access the content.