- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
Forrester: The Unified Communications Journey
The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement is a testimonial to the increasing influence end users have to force IT to design, develop and deploy a flexible set of UC capabilities. Learn how end user choices in mobility and visual collaboration should factor into vendor consolidation strategies and UC road map architecture.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics