- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
The Next-Generation Workspace Will Revolve Around Mobility and Virtualisation
Forrester: Virtualisation and the Mobile Workspace. How will you meet evolving security requirements? Discover IT approaches to BYOD and other workspace challenges in a Forrester study that examines policy management, desktop virtualisation and mobility solutions. Read study.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum