- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Channel growth a key focus for Webroot's new Asia-Pacific head
- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
BYOD: Fueling Mobile Growth, Employee Innovation
A recent Cisco survey shows that 89% of IT departments worldwide enable BYOD—proving it’s a global trend for which IT must prepare. What are the security challenges? The benefits? Learn why the world is drawn to a more flexible network. Read report.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Billabong to rollout NetSuite omni-channel retail platform globally
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation