- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
Nucleus Research - The Value of Mobile and Social for CRM
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Adding mobile access and social collaboration to CRM delivers significant benefits. In a survey of CRM decision makers, Nucleus found that providing sales people with mobile device access to CRM drives a 14.6 percent productivity increase, and adding social drives an additional 11.8 percent productivity boost. Given the significant ROI opportunity, all organisations should consider mobile and social CRM adoption.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data