Nucleus Research - The Value of Mobile and Social for CRM
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Adding mobile access and social collaboration to CRM delivers significant benefits. In a survey of CRM decision makers, Nucleus found that providing sales people with mobile device access to CRM drives a 14.6 percent productivity increase, and adding social drives an additional 11.8 percent productivity boost. Given the significant ROI opportunity, all organisations should consider mobile and social CRM adoption.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking