- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
Nucleus Research - The Value of Mobile and Social for CRM
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Adding mobile access and social collaboration to CRM delivers significant benefits. In a survey of CRM decision makers, Nucleus found that providing sales people with mobile device access to CRM drives a 14.6 percent productivity increase, and adding social drives an additional 11.8 percent productivity boost. Given the significant ROI opportunity, all organisations should consider mobile and social CRM adoption.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media