- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer