- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Social Sales - A prerequisite to #winning
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. To determine which type of sales rep is mostly likely to succeed in the current economy, Corporate Executive Board asked over 450 first line sales managers to assess three of their direct reports (two core performers and one high performer) across 44 different attributes covering areas such as attitudes, skills, behaviors, activities, and knowledge. They then used a number of regression techniques, including factor analysis, to assess the impact of each of these attributes on the overall gap-to-goal sales performance for each rep across the past year. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum