- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
The Social Sales Revolution - 7 Steps to Get Ahead
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. With social networking and online blogging, there’s so much more we can do to build relationships with customers than just picking up a telephone to simply pitch products and ideas. It’s not so much the ‘sale’ but rather the ‘social sale’ that is getting reps ahead of the game. This whitepaper sets out the key steps in using social technologies and new techniques to build stronger relationships with customers and, essentially, drive productivity and sales.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy