- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
The Social Sales Revolution - 7 Steps to Get Ahead
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. With social networking and online blogging, there’s so much more we can do to build relationships with customers than just picking up a telephone to simply pitch products and ideas. It’s not so much the ‘sale’ but rather the ‘social sale’ that is getting reps ahead of the game. This whitepaper sets out the key steps in using social technologies and new techniques to build stronger relationships with customers and, essentially, drive productivity and sales.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement