- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
Nucleus Research - CRM Technology Value Matrix - First Half 2012
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Get the CRM Technology Value Matrix by Nucleus Research that evaluates the usability and functionality of CRM solutions that support sales, marketing, and customer service for any-sized business. This Matrix will help you evaluate additions, upgrades, and changes to core CRM solutions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey