Teleworking made simple —and secure—with desktop virtualisation technology
Businesses of all sizes are increasingly focused on creating flexible work environments and offering telework options for employees. By administering policies and providing the technical capability for employees to work remotely, these companies can improve job satisfaction and worker attraction and retention. At the same time, the organisation can realise additional business benefits such as lowering costs, increasing productivity, improving sustainability and maintaining business continuity. This paper explores the implementation of teleworking based on a foundation of desktop and server virtualisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- Decimal hires second CEO in four months
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- Venture capitalist to plunge $100 million into Aussie tech sector