- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Hack the halls: Watch out for Cyber Monday scamathon
Teleworking made simple —and secure—with desktop virtualisation technology
Businesses of all sizes are increasingly focused on creating flexible work environments and offering telework options for employees. By administering policies and providing the technical capability for employees to work remotely, these companies can improve job satisfaction and worker attraction and retention. At the same time, the organisation can realise additional business benefits such as lowering costs, increasing productivity, improving sustainability and maintaining business continuity. This paper explores the implementation of teleworking based on a foundation of desktop and server virtualisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.