- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
Teleworking made simple —and secure—with desktop virtualisation technology
Businesses of all sizes are increasingly focused on creating flexible work environments and offering telework options for employees. By administering policies and providing the technical capability for employees to work remotely, these companies can improve job satisfaction and worker attraction and retention. At the same time, the organisation can realise additional business benefits such as lowering costs, increasing productivity, improving sustainability and maintaining business continuity. This paper explores the implementation of teleworking based on a foundation of desktop and server virtualisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.