- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Teleworking made simple —and secure—with desktop virtualisation technology
Businesses of all sizes are increasingly focused on creating flexible work environments and offering telework options for employees. By administering policies and providing the technical capability for employees to work remotely, these companies can improve job satisfaction and worker attraction and retention. At the same time, the organisation can realise additional business benefits such as lowering costs, increasing productivity, improving sustainability and maintaining business continuity. This paper explores the implementation of teleworking based on a foundation of desktop and server virtualisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again