Teleworking made simple —and secure—with desktop virtualisation technology
Businesses of all sizes are increasingly focused on creating flexible work environments and offering telework options for employees. By administering policies and providing the technical capability for employees to work remotely, these companies can improve job satisfaction and worker attraction and retention. At the same time, the organisation can realise additional business benefits such as lowering costs, increasing productivity, improving sustainability and maintaining business continuity. This paper explores the implementation of teleworking based on a foundation of desktop and server virtualisation.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today