- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
Financial Security with Webroot and Virginia Community Bank
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.