- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Financial Security with Webroot and Virginia Community Bank
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week