Financial Security with Webroot and Virginia Community Bank
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.