- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
Financial Security with Webroot and Virginia Community Bank
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.