Financial Security with Webroot and Virginia Community Bank
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance