Financial Security with Webroot and Virginia Community Bank
Virginia Community Bank’s computer system, which networks these branches together, relies on connectivity to serve its customers and loan recipients, but was under a barrage of spam and spoof emails threatening bank security. Additionally, unrestricted Web use was impacting access, and bandwidth limits were disabling the phone system, while malware and other malicious code infected end-user machines. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- GM to offer both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on most vehicles
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- IBM Watson gets smart in the oil refinery business
- Apple recovers top 'brand value' spot from Google with $247B assessment
- Chief customer officer: Threat to the CMO, or the ultimate modern marketer?
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research