- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples: Ball is in the Vendor’s court with 3D printing
- UPDATED: Logicalis Australia acquires Thomas Duryea Consulting
- Konica Minolta shows support for the Sydney Story Factory
- Dick Smith issues caution after $60 million inventory write-down
- NSW Government launches operational communications strategy