- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?