- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Distribution Central's Fusion Systems brings SimpliVity to Asia-Pacific
- Xero forms strategic partnership with Telstra at Xerocon 2014
- Is Big Data watching you at the watercooler?
- NBN FTTN pilot records download speeds of 96Mbps
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch