- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock
The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Will inbound marketing make traditional ads redundant?
- Closing the gap: BrandHook’s ways of working driving brand and consumer relationships
- Optimizely raises US$58 million to build out personalisation platform
- Chief digital officer interview: Day in the life of Penguin’s digital storyteller
- SAP unveils SaaS analytics platform