- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.