- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience
- HubSpot fires CMO, sanctions CEO over business ethics breach
- Australian grown mobile marketing platform secures BetAmerica deal
- Rachel Botsman: Trust is the currency of the 21st Century