- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
The Strategic Network
So it is with networking. Shrinking budgets and staff, and the constant pressure to reduce operational costs, may have some IT leaders setting their sights very low. Approximately 70 percent of IT investment is spent on “keeping the lights on” - providing basic connectivity and security - leaving precious little for strategic projects to enhance the business. While such tactical thinking is understandable, it also contains many pitfalls. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.