Introduction to End to End Desktop Virtualisation
Today’s PC-based enterprise desktop environment is highly distributed, giving users ample computing power and application flexibility. This desktop model works very well for the business needs of users. However, for IT departments, it presents multiple challenges such as high operating costs, complex management, and reduced data security. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance
- Interop 2015: SDN reality-check, apps aplenty
- CurrentC mobile pay to kick off in a single market mid-year
- Without batteries like Tesla's, the power grid could eventually break
- EU cars to get automatic emergency call system from 2018
- Decryption tool available for TeslaCrypt ransomware that targets games