- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
Introduction to End to End Desktop Virtualisation
Today’s PC-based enterprise desktop environment is highly distributed, giving users ample computing power and application flexibility. This desktop model works very well for the business needs of users. However, for IT departments, it presents multiple challenges such as high operating costs, complex management, and reduced data security. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft delivers Windows 10 .iso files, free eval of Enterprise edition
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Americas are just 2 weeks away from running out of IPv4 addresses
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October