- Middle-Eastern 'Volatile Cedar' cyberattack breached western defence firms
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
Introduction to End to End Desktop Virtualisation
Today’s PC-based enterprise desktop environment is highly distributed, giving users ample computing power and application flexibility. This desktop model works very well for the business needs of users. However, for IT departments, it presents multiple challenges such as high operating costs, complex management, and reduced data security. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Review: Office 2016 for Mac offers a new interface and better features
- All the news that's fit to squish -- on a smartwatch
- First look: Microsoft's Azure App Services sweeten cloud development
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar Corruption, Lost Meetings, Duplicate Appointments - April/2015 Update
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration