- Cybercrime by Wire Fraud – What’s Covered?
- Popular Belkin Wi-Fi routers plagued by unpatched security flaws
- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
Introduction to End to End Desktop Virtualisation
Today’s PC-based enterprise desktop environment is highly distributed, giving users ample computing power and application flexibility. This desktop model works very well for the business needs of users. However, for IT departments, it presents multiple challenges such as high operating costs, complex management, and reduced data security. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- SAP brings Hadoop into the Hana fold with Vora, a new in-memory analytics tool
- 6 disaster recovery do’s and don’ts from Hurricane Katrina survivors
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
- Seagate breaks through the 1TB-per-platter barrier for laptop drives
- Windows 10 sets one-month OS adoption record
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers