- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
Oracle Optimized Solution for E-Business Suite – Business White Paper
CIOs and the IT systems that support them are more business-focused than ever. In recent years, IT executives have become full partners in the process of eliminating waste and driving their company's response to change. Successful, agile companies appreciate IT systems that adapt readily to their information needs. Find out more on how an Oracle Optimised Solution can maximise performance and productivity for your IT assets.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- World's first 3D full-body scanning booth to create custom you figurines
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Microsoft releases first Windows 10 update, starts testing fast-paced delivery system
- Broadband boost: G.fast testing lab, consortium to foster 100G over copper