- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Server Virtualisation for Dummies
Virtualisation’s impact on the IT industry has been dramatic. Using virtualisation to improve data centre operations will continue to drive the deployment of virtualisation technologies. However, with so many virtualisation options to choose from, selecting the right solution can be difficult. Learn more on what to take into account when choosing a virtualisation option.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke