- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
Oracle Solaris and Oracle SPARC T4 Servers—Engineered Together for Enterprise Cloud Deployments
Oracle Solaris and the SPARC T4 processor have been engineered together to improve throughput, security, and resiliency throughout the application solution stack. Learn how this combination can maximise return on investment and help organisations manage costs for their existing infrastructures or for new enterprise cloud infrastructure design. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.