- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser
Oracle Solaris and Oracle SPARC T4 Servers—Engineered Together for Enterprise Cloud Deployments
Oracle Solaris and the SPARC T4 processor have been engineered together to improve throughput, security, and resiliency throughout the application solution stack. Learn how this combination can maximise return on investment and help organisations manage costs for their existing infrastructures or for new enterprise cloud infrastructure design. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.