- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
SPARC Enterprise M3000, M4000, M5000, M8000, and M9000 Server Architecture: Flexible, Mainframe-Class Compute Power
Organisations now rely on technology more than ever before. Today, compute systems play a critical role in every function from product design to customer order fulfillment. In many cases, business success is dependent on continuous availability of IT services. Once only required in pockets of the datacenter, mainframe-class reliability and serviceability are now essential for systems throughout the enterprise. In addition, powering datacenter servers and keeping services running through a power outage are significant concerns. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.