- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
Next-Generation NAS - Guide to improving performance, simplicity and efficiency
Organisations today are creating more and more data—and they need to store, access and analyse that data for a greater number of purposes than ever before. Find out more on how your organisation can maximise return on its storage investment—and maximum business benefit.
Please supply your email address to access the content.