- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
Increase Performance and Reduce the Cost of Your Database Storage Environment
Your databases store critical financial records, sensitive customer information, and proprietary operational details. This data has an astounding 60 percent compound annual growth rate. Scaling your storage environment fast enough to keep up with this pace of expansion is difficult enough. But you also face the challenge of keeping data safe while staying within budget. No wonder two of the top five business priorities for IT leaders in 2010 were managing data growth and improving backup and recovery. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Certus appoints Trevor Janes as new chair
- Australian Big Data projects held back by insufficient existing infrastructure: CA Technologies
- Schneider Electric announces winners of global Go Green in the City challenge
- inTechnology signs distie deal with Pulse Secure
- VExpress adds Mailprotector to its portfolio