- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
Increase Performance and Reduce the Cost of Your Database Storage Environment
Your databases store critical financial records, sensitive customer information, and proprietary operational details. This data has an astounding 60 percent compound annual growth rate. Scaling your storage environment fast enough to keep up with this pace of expansion is difficult enough. But you also face the challenge of keeping data safe while staying within budget. No wonder two of the top five business priorities for IT leaders in 2010 were managing data growth and improving backup and recovery. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout