- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
Increase Performance and Reduce the Cost of Your Database Storage Environment
Your databases store critical financial records, sensitive customer information, and proprietary operational details. This data has an astounding 60 percent compound annual growth rate. Scaling your storage environment fast enough to keep up with this pace of expansion is difficult enough. But you also face the challenge of keeping data safe while staying within budget. No wonder two of the top five business priorities for IT leaders in 2010 were managing data growth and improving backup and recovery. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.