- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
Tomorrow's SAN Technology
The forces creating ever-larger quantities of data—and pressure for more advanced storage technologies—include virtualisation, cloud computing, multimedia and social media. If those forces weren’t enough, many organisations, especially in the health care or financial services industries, are facing new compliance regulations that demand reliable, high-volume data storage and the ability to access that data to create reports on-demand. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.