- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Tomorrow's SAN Technology
The forces creating ever-larger quantities of data—and pressure for more advanced storage technologies—include virtualisation, cloud computing, multimedia and social media. If those forces weren’t enough, many organisations, especially in the health care or financial services industries, are facing new compliance regulations that demand reliable, high-volume data storage and the ability to access that data to create reports on-demand. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke