- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
Tomorrow's SAN Technology
The forces creating ever-larger quantities of data—and pressure for more advanced storage technologies—include virtualisation, cloud computing, multimedia and social media. If those forces weren’t enough, many organisations, especially in the health care or financial services industries, are facing new compliance regulations that demand reliable, high-volume data storage and the ability to access that data to create reports on-demand. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report