- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
- Duo sentenced to 14 years for Apple Phishing scheme
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
Tomorrow's SAN Technology
The forces creating ever-larger quantities of data—and pressure for more advanced storage technologies—include virtualisation, cloud computing, multimedia and social media. If those forces weren’t enough, many organisations, especially in the health care or financial services industries, are facing new compliance regulations that demand reliable, high-volume data storage and the ability to access that data to create reports on-demand. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites