- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
Tomorrow's SAN Technology
The forces creating ever-larger quantities of data—and pressure for more advanced storage technologies—include virtualisation, cloud computing, multimedia and social media. If those forces weren’t enough, many organisations, especially in the health care or financial services industries, are facing new compliance regulations that demand reliable, high-volume data storage and the ability to access that data to create reports on-demand. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy