- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
Oracle Magazine: Storage from A to ZFS
Most business users don’t spend time thinking about where their files are stored. They log in to the applications they need, create documents, retrieve information, enter transactions, and periodically hit the Save button. They have been told that if they follow a few simple guidelines, all of their critical information will be saved, backed up, and duplicated behind the scenes. The vast storage infrastructure that automates these activities is largely hidden from view. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity