- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Oracle Magazine: Storage from A to ZFS
Most business users don’t spend time thinking about where their files are stored. They log in to the applications they need, create documents, retrieve information, enter transactions, and periodically hit the Save button. They have been told that if they follow a few simple guidelines, all of their critical information will be saved, backed up, and duplicated behind the scenes. The vast storage infrastructure that automates these activities is largely hidden from view. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button