- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
Oracle Magazine: Storage from A to ZFS
Most business users don’t spend time thinking about where their files are stored. They log in to the applications they need, create documents, retrieve information, enter transactions, and periodically hit the Save button. They have been told that if they follow a few simple guidelines, all of their critical information will be saved, backed up, and duplicated behind the scenes. The vast storage infrastructure that automates these activities is largely hidden from view. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers