- 'PGP' encryption has had stay-powering but does it meet today's enterprise demands?
- DWP blocked 28,500 non-UK attempts to access Universal Credit in three months
- Business networks buckle as workforces gobble more data and adopt new working patterns
- BitTorrent develops secure, decentralized chat program using public-key crypto
- Secure Cloud Gateway: Using the Internet to Fight Cyber-Attacks
Delivering Quality of Service with Pillar Axiom 600
For years, most companies have dealt with the evolving dynamics of data archiving by addressing an immediate need rather than building a long-term strategy. But over time, putting all information on costly storage is likely to be very expensive. This whitepaper explains why it’s time for organizations to start to strategically evaluate archive solutions for capabilities they need, both now and in the future. While no technology is future proof, an archiving solution can make you “future ready.”
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate