- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
In-Memory Analysis Delivering Insights at the Speed of Thought
The purpose of this report is to profile the capabilities of next-generation business intelligence (BI) tools with emphasis on new visual analysis tools and in-memory processing. It examines the types of BI users and capabilities they need, including casual users, power users and IT administrators. It also examines BI architectures—how front-end tools interact with back-end servers and databases—to deliver those capabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness