- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
In-Memory Analysis Delivering Insights at the Speed of Thought
The purpose of this report is to profile the capabilities of next-generation business intelligence (BI) tools with emphasis on new visual analysis tools and in-memory processing. It examines the types of BI users and capabilities they need, including casual users, power users and IT administrators. It also examines BI architectures—how front-end tools interact with back-end servers and databases—to deliver those capabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing