- Private I: Trust and verify for network certificate roots
- Tech companies call on US to end bulk collection of metadata
- Many password strength meters are downright WEAK, researchers say
- Survey: 75 percent of firms would take hours or longer to spot breach
- Study: Compliance biggest cloud security challenge
An Architect’s Guide to Big Data
Planning a Big Data architecture is not about understanding just what is different. It’s also about how to integrate what’s new to what you already have – from database-and-BI infrastructure to IT tools, and end user applications. This whitepaper, discusses adding Big Data capabilities to your overall information architecture, planning for adoption using an enterprise architecture perspective, and describe some key use cases. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.