An Architect’s Guide to Big Data
Planning a Big Data architecture is not about understanding just what is different. It’s also about how to integrate what’s new to what you already have – from database-and-BI infrastructure to IT tools, and end user applications. This whitepaper, discusses adding Big Data capabilities to your overall information architecture, planning for adoption using an enterprise architecture perspective, and describe some key use cases. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Canonical celebrates cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Apple and sapphire supplier strike deal to end partnership
- Collection of new cord cutting techs make it easier to snip that CATV tether
- One missed email and Google Inbox will be in trouble
- Microsoft exec opens up about Research lab closure, layoffs