- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
An Architect’s Guide to Big Data
Planning a Big Data architecture is not about understanding just what is different. It’s also about how to integrate what’s new to what you already have – from database-and-BI infrastructure to IT tools, and end user applications. This whitepaper, discusses adding Big Data capabilities to your overall information architecture, planning for adoption using an enterprise architecture perspective, and describe some key use cases. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.