- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Oracle Exadata - What does extreme performance mean for your business?
As orgainisations contend with escalating demands for greater quanities of information, more sophisticated data analysis, and a burgeoning user population, Oracle Exadata makes workloads faster, easier to manage and less expensive. Oracle Exadata is the world's first database machine to provide extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing applications. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.