- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- IT pros turn a blind eye to file sharing practices, report says
Oracle Exadata - What does extreme performance mean for your business?
As orgainisations contend with escalating demands for greater quanities of information, more sophisticated data analysis, and a burgeoning user population, Oracle Exadata makes workloads faster, easier to manage and less expensive. Oracle Exadata is the world's first database machine to provide extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing applications. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.