- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
Oracle R Enterprise
Oracle R Enterprise makes the popular R statistical programming language and environment ready for the enterprise and big data. Data analysts can run the latest R open source packages and develop and operationalise R scripts for analytical applications in one step—without having to learn SQL. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.