- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- Judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
A New Dimension to Data Warehousing: 2011 IOUG Data Warehousing Survey
Data warehousing is undergoing the most radical transformation seen since it was first conceived. One reason for this transformation is that data warehouses are on the front lines of the Big Data explosion. Not only do companies need to manage and store hundreds of terabytes to petabytes of data, they also need to find ways to extract the maximum value from this torrent of increasingly complex and diverse information. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.