- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
- Court throws out $368.2 million patent award against Apple
- Fear not: Kindle flaw that opened your Amazon account to attackers appears fixed
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
A New Dimension to Data Warehousing: 2011 IOUG Data Warehousing Survey
Data warehousing is undergoing the most radical transformation seen since it was first conceived. One reason for this transformation is that data warehouses are on the front lines of the Big Data explosion. Not only do companies need to manage and store hundreds of terabytes to petabytes of data, they also need to find ways to extract the maximum value from this torrent of increasingly complex and diverse information. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer