Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution