- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing