Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption