- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.