Cloud Computing: Consolidating Databases onto Private Clouds
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- European 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, report says
- Bill shock measures extended to all telcos
- Warrantless requests for customer data dominate in Telstra Transparency Report
- Eftpos' online play moves closer with Coles trial
- Honda Australia uses automation to accelerate PC patching