- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
Proven Value with the Oracle Database Appliance
This case study will focus on one organisation that recently chose to go the database packaging route. The study highlights the challenges facing the organisation, and illustrates how the Oracle Database Appliance offered the tools and features that exceeded the expectations of the organisation, both in cost savings and in better overall use of IT manpower. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.