Proven Value with the Oracle Database Appliance
This case study will focus on one organisation that recently chose to go the database packaging route. The study highlights the challenges facing the organisation, and illustrates how the Oracle Database Appliance offered the tools and features that exceeded the expectations of the organisation, both in cost savings and in better overall use of IT manpower. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads