Proven Value with the Oracle Database Appliance
This case study will focus on one organisation that recently chose to go the database packaging route. The study highlights the challenges facing the organisation, and illustrates how the Oracle Database Appliance offered the tools and features that exceeded the expectations of the organisation, both in cost savings and in better overall use of IT manpower. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split