Strive for Simplicity
Today, forward-thinking enterprises are taking a close look at what they need and what they don’t—trimming excess spending, jettisoning processes that don’t drive revenue, and streamlining complicated operations. Enterprises that have mastered the skill of simplifying reap the benefits of better visibility into their business, a more nimble structure that reacts quickly to customers and the market, and even reduced spending. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial