Strive for Simplicity
Today, forward-thinking enterprises are taking a close look at what they need and what they don’t—trimming excess spending, jettisoning processes that don’t drive revenue, and streamlining complicated operations. Enterprises that have mastered the skill of simplifying reap the benefits of better visibility into their business, a more nimble structure that reacts quickly to customers and the market, and even reduced spending. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing