- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Strive for Simplicity
Today, forward-thinking enterprises are taking a close look at what they need and what they don’t—trimming excess spending, jettisoning processes that don’t drive revenue, and streamlining complicated operations. Enterprises that have mastered the skill of simplifying reap the benefits of better visibility into their business, a more nimble structure that reacts quickly to customers and the market, and even reduced spending. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age