Deploying Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture with Exadata Database Machine
The integration of Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture operational and configuration best practices with Oracle Exadata Database Machine provides the most comprehensive high availability solution available for the Oracle Database. This paper provides Exadata MAA insight for rapid deployment and efficient operation of Exadata Database Machine.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!