- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Deploying Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture with Exadata Database Machine
The integration of Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture operational and configuration best practices with Oracle Exadata Database Machine provides the most comprehensive high availability solution available for the Oracle Database. This paper provides Exadata MAA insight for rapid deployment and efficient operation of Exadata Database Machine.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager