Deploying Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture with Exadata Database Machine
The integration of Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture operational and configuration best practices with Oracle Exadata Database Machine provides the most comprehensive high availability solution available for the Oracle Database. This paper provides Exadata MAA insight for rapid deployment and efficient operation of Exadata Database Machine.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split