- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Deploying Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture with Exadata Database Machine
The integration of Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture operational and configuration best practices with Oracle Exadata Database Machine provides the most comprehensive high availability solution available for the Oracle Database. This paper provides Exadata MAA insight for rapid deployment and efficient operation of Exadata Database Machine.
Please supply your email address to access the content.