- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
Deploying Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture with Exadata Database Machine
The integration of Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture operational and configuration best practices with Oracle Exadata Database Machine provides the most comprehensive high availability solution available for the Oracle Database. This paper provides Exadata MAA insight for rapid deployment and efficient operation of Exadata Database Machine.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution