Database Consolidation onto Private Clouds
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources or shared services. The key benefits of cloud computing are reduced costs, reduced complexity, improved quality of service, and increased flexibility when responding to changes in workload. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms