- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
Lowering Your IT Costs
As business operations become more complex, the demand for change in IT increases accordingly, as do the associated risks that must be mitigated. Today’s IT professionals are asked to manage more information and deliver it to their users, with ever-increasing quality of service, in a timely manner. And in today’s economic climate, IT must also reduce budgets and derive greater value out of existing investments. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Xero forms strategic partnership with Telstra at Xerocon 2014
- Is Big Data watching you at the watercooler?
- NBN FTTN pilot records download speeds of 96Mbps
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets