- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
Lowering Your IT Costs
As business operations become more complex, the demand for change in IT increases accordingly, as do the associated risks that must be mitigated. Today’s IT professionals are asked to manage more information and deliver it to their users, with ever-increasing quality of service, in a timely manner. And in today’s economic climate, IT must also reduce budgets and derive greater value out of existing investments. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Microsoft improves sharing in OneNote Class Notebooks as school year plows on
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key