- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
Big Data Computerworld Strategy Guide
Perhaps you’ve heard that the next new thing in IT is ‘big data’ and concluded that the hype-cycle machine is turning out another attention-getter. I’m not big on predicting paradigm shifts, so I won’t in this case. But I will say that if you’re an IT professional, you ignore big data at your peril. I believe this one is all it’s cracked up to be and more. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Orion Health and Fujitsu Australia replace Queensland Health’s legacy middleware system
- Rhipe’s Stephen parker launches consultancy
- IBM pledges big changes as part of new One Channel partner programme
- Women represent only 28 per cent of the ICT workforce: study
- Kath Murphy joins Enghouse Interactive