- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
- Codacy observes 1.4bn costly coding errors as developers feel the strain
- EU air passenger database about to take flight, but critics want it grounded
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Twenty-eight percent of security spending wasted on shelfware
Big Data Computerworld Strategy Guide
Perhaps you’ve heard that the next new thing in IT is ‘big data’ and concluded that the hype-cycle machine is turning out another attention-getter. I’m not big on predicting paradigm shifts, so I won’t in this case. But I will say that if you’re an IT professional, you ignore big data at your peril. I believe this one is all it’s cracked up to be and more. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul